CODE OF CONDUCT
- The students are required to be well mannered and disciplined.
- Fighting, shouting, skipping classes, disturbing class or teachers, or disobeying the school officials will lead to Warning and eventual dismissal (expulsion) from the school.
- Throwing objects, use of foul language in the school will result in suspension from school. If repeated, it will result in dismissal from school.
- Marking on the Masjid/school property will not be tolerated. The individual will who chooses to do so will be required to make full restitution and repair for the damages. If repeated, the individual will be suspended then dismissed from the school.
- Students are required to clean up after themselves, and to dispose of all waste properly.
- All students are responsible for taking their entire belongings and materials home with them. The school is not responsible for any belongings that are missing including textbooks.
- All students are required to do all their homework and assignments and to actively participate in school activities. Failure to do so will disrupt the progress of class.
- All students are required to obey the rules and guidelines of the school.
- Phone use is not allowed during class. If a student is seen using a phone, it will be taken away from them until the end of the day. A $5 fee will be charged for all repeat offenses.